We are looking for an experienced developer advocate to grow with our team. As an advocate, you will be responsible for assisting our developer users and improving documentation.
- Connecting with developer users to understand their business needs, technical landscapes, and pain points.
- Giving demos to assist with technical integrations
- Writing key pieces of documentation, articles, and tutorials
- Developing code sample and demos that enable developers to easily use different features
- Reproducing issues and bugs and coordinating with the engineering team
- Participating, monitoring, managing, and grow online Developer Communities such as Stackoverflow, GitHub, Private Forums, etc.
- Advocating for the needs of our developer community, and capturing their feedback for the product and engineering teams.
- Becoming a product expert and going through the experiences that developer users have when building with Unlayer Embed, and championing ease, clarity, and transparency when enabling those developers
- Minimum 1 years working experience in assisting developers or being a developer
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Technically adept, and comfortable with understanding SDK technical concepts and can write code samples.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and software development.
- Ability to communicate complicated technical concepts elegantly.
- Has demonstrated empathy for developers
Salary and Perks:
- Market competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus based on quarterly performance review
- Medical insurance
- Learning and development
- Annual increment