- Manage the entire sales process, including qualifying leads and customer needs, solutions to the recommendation, pricing, negotiation, and contract signing.
- Discover customer requirements and communicate those requirements to engineering and product development teams.
- Evaluate prospective customer's needs using products and services. Develop a clear written proposal to include: sales quotes and company efficiencies due to products and services.
- Responsible for closing the sale, setting timelines for implementation, and following up on the agreed timelines.
- Meet and exceed quota targets set for establishing sales of products and services.
- Minimum 3+ years of B2B sales experience within SaaS, Technical products, or Dev tools.
- Exceptional proven sales success working directly with customers, decision-makers, and key stakeholders (C-Suite).
- Experience in selling software and related solutions, including content or other related technologies and services.
- Enthusiastic, positive, and highly energetic.
Salary and Perks:
- Market competitive salary.
- Annual increments.
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance review.
- Generous medical insurance coverage for employees, their spouses, and children.
- Learning and development allowance.
- Provident fund and EOBI.
- Elaborate paid leaves (annual, sick, casual, paternal, and bereavement leaves).
- Excellent working environment with transparent policies and helpful team members.
- Daily lunch and free snack bar.
- Frequent recreational activities, including monthly dinners, family galas, and much more.
- Exposure to an international working environment with employees belonging to 3 continents.